"Immediate necessity makes many things convenient, which if continued would grow into oppressions. Expedience and right are different things."--Jefferson

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

New Resource blog for Vanguard

I decided that it would be too cluttered to have all the "nitty-gritty" games, book marks, schedules, individual group overviews for the year, etc. all on this site.

Sooooooo...I have started a "resource" site.  There is also a link on the side of the page. It is a site will all those things I listed. I am currently going through all my past emails that I have saved that I think could benefit a Vanguard group and adding resources.  Please, please, please feel free to email me anything you think would be beneficial to add.

I have only just begun, so it is still a little rough, but will be working on it more now that we will be having our last class for this year's Vanguard in our "Europe chapter" as Tova calls it :).

I hope you can take the time when you come across a great resource to forward it to me at biesingerm@gmail.com so I can put it on the site.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment